Suse install

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sun Feb 29 01:01:49 CST 2004

I don't like on any installer where it says it is 99% finished, but
there is an hour to go.  The whole thing was supposed to take 2 hrs.
that would make it 50%.  I have seen this on the Redhat and Mandrake
installers, and their update tools.  Debian's apt-get is the only one I
have seen that the progress seems accurate and that the progress bar
actually goes all the way across to 100%.  How can something be done if
it never reached 100%?  This progress bar only goes to 11.