MoveOn's "Geek Organizer" Online Job Fair

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 15:37:18 CST 2004

And I only got one flame about the Penguin Joke.  Now I'm sad.

I thought that Jim had a valid posting.  While it was not for a specific
job and I don't agree w/ moveon's message or the way they present it, it
  appears they are making an  honest attempt to match some people up
with jobs.  I might have trimmed the original posting a bit, but it
didn't get me as enflamed as others.  Hi Jim.

For the new guy who posted a dup. message and then tried to retract it
and scurry away:  We're not as mean as we sound.  ;-)  We just came off
a spam and virus server message onslaught and people are a bit skittish
about the volume of mail that comes through here.  In the future, if you
have a hot topic you want to post, check the current mail queue and see
if someone else has beat you to it.  Then if you have something to add,
it can go under the same thread as the original poster.  Thanks.

Continue.