Inherited sick dual Pentium

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Feb 27 17:27:28 CST 2004

I just inherited a Compaq Proliant 800 (gutted mostly).
Our tech guy doesn't recall what is wrong with it. Says
it boots, but has some issue. Anyway, is there any one
out there that can do component level analysis? Or
point me in the direction? I've never done an analysis
of as complex a device as this. We're talking about a lot of
gates! If I can make it work it'd make a great little
webserver. Dual PIII 550s, only 64MB RAM though.
Anyone got an old scope they don't need/use?

Thanks,
Brian

"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
one from the dark lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
one OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
one OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie."    john thrum