Interesting almost-free ISP: Access-4-Free.com

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Feb 27 15:56:51 CST 2004

What's a Palmrouter?  I've also not seen an SMC 3-port router.  I've installed D-Link, Linksys, I
have a SMC 5-port w/ wireless, also have a Linux router.  Those other 2 escape me.  D-Link used to
sell the Dl-704, clear case, maybe 3-5 ports, meant to be a home router/firewall.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Leo J Mauler <webgiant at juno.com> 02/25/04 11:09PM >>>

Seriously, I replaced an old flaky PalmRouter with one of those $30
wireless SMC 3-port routers.  I was thinking of bringing the old flaky
PalmRouter by for at least the firewall part (the "flaky" part was that
only two of the Four Ports on the old router worked) until they called
and said that their RR had shed its mortal coil.