Continuous speech recognition

john meeks jmeeks at kc.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 07:31:24 CST 2004

hi Jeff,

I am disabled and I co-founded a company in Nashville called the technology
access center of middle Tennessee we helped people with disabilities
providing information about assistive technology. to answer your question
there are a few options for the windows platform like kerzwell or dragon
dictate or in xp there is built in. for Linux I have no clue what's out
there.

John Meeks
Kappa Tau Chapter of Longview Community College
Phi Theta Kappa Interntional Honor Society
Honorary Member 2003
The World's Greatest Future Audio Engineer