Interesting almost-free ISP: Access-4-Free.com

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Feb 25 17:25:24 CST 2004

Yes and no. Any part of a contract can be fought in court and if
done effectively be considered invalid. It happens everyday.
You either have to know what you are doing or have an attorney who
does. There are legal limits which can be put into a contract based
on local state and federal laws. Anything added to a contract that
violates statutes or common or case law is invalid in a contract.
The secret is to find the legal precedent invalidating the section
of the contract you are fighting. If contract law was as cut and dry,
black and white as you say, the SCO vs. IBM fight would be over on
at least that part of the suit. And the BSDi vs USL suit would have
ended with a much different outcome.