Knoppix kernel question

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Feb 25 14:39:44 CST 2004

No, thanks, I've got it and burned it.  I just hate wasting a CDR for something like this.  Old
version, just need to compile something real quick.  I thought I had 3.1 at home, but had to be
sure.  If I went home and looked there is another day wasted.  I just need to get my home burner
working (have to switch boxes it's in, it's in the dead one).  I now have enough CDRs, but I like
putting the LiveCDs on CDRW because they change so often or if I don't like it, I just wipe the
disk.  I've been putting Flonix, DamnSmall and Morphix on CDRW.  Especially with the customized
disks I've been building using WinISO.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Leo J Mauler <> 02/24/04 05:32PM >>>
I have several copies of the KNOPPIX v3.1 CD if you want one.

KNOPPIX v3.1 was the last one to include GNOME, and since gcombust is my
favorite CD-burning (shell) software, I made a bunch of copies of the
KNOPPIX v3.1 CD to assist in burning CDs (for the longest time, I had a
new CD Burner whose included Nero software didn't work).