knoppix kernel question

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Feb 24 23:00:39 CST 2004

Aaaarrrrggggghhh! They've taken down Banzai Linux!
I'll have to put it up on my server when I get it done.
Errr... wait... not sure I can handle the traffic...

FYI, had I thought of it earlier, you can check which version of
the kernel is used by which distro release on the distrowatch page:
http://www.distrowatch.com/index.php

Knoppix version 3.1 is the one you want. Good thing that is the
version you're downloading. Or Morphix version 0.3-6 instead of
version 0.4-1 which you apparently have.

Good luck,
Brian