OT (sort-of): Linux used to virus-check Windoze computers?(was Re: LiveCD list)

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Feb 24 16:37:57 CST 2004

Forgot to mention something.  Besides running AVG Antivirus, run Spybot Seek & Destroy and AdAware
6 or his PC.  Those will after getting the latest updates hopefully get all the spyware, et al off
his PC.  I've also heard good things about CWShredder.   You should then apply that hosts file you
recently point us to.  It was a good reminder for me, I had forgotten to put it on my wife's PC and
a laptop.  I found that site over a year ago.

Brian Kelsay