JavaScript in Mozilla not working right in M$ OS

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Feb 23 16:40:38 CST 2004

It's considered bad manners to sue your co-workers
(even if they are a bunch of M$ slave-drones)
and I really am not feeling like dragging on a 10
year court battle with M$ just to have the judge
come back and say ...
<drumroll>
'Bad M$! Bad! Down Boy!'
</cymbal>

 ;')

No I'll just keep on 'reminding' them every so often that
the site doesn't work 100% in browsers other than Explorer.