sccs 2 rcs

Ben Coffman ben_coffman at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:22:15 CST 2004

While trying to convert my old sccs system to a cvs system, I found that I
needed to run a script called "sccs2rcs." This script works great except for
the fact that it does not recurse directories.  The script was writen in
csh.

The only idea I could come up with was to write a perl script that recurses
through the directories and calls the sccs2rcs script when needed.

Is idea within reason?

Or is there a better way to use the sccs2rcs script?

Ben