Heads Up

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Feb 23 14:55:57 CST 2004

She may be only a rule or two, or filing a couple of junk mails on Mozilla away from having all
that filtered out.   you know the mails where the schlong pill is spelled with numbers?  I get all
those in my junk folder now.   I don't even look at the junk folder for false positives anymore, I
just forward them to the bit-bucket.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at tarcanfel.org> 02/21/04 10:43PM >>>
I was just about to post a comment about how the spam statistics at the main
site I mange have dropped from over 75% at the beginning of February to just
over  50%, when a friend of mine with a very clean, but very old address
alerted me that she has received over 100 spam messages in the past two
hours, when she has been receiving about 300 per week.  If this isn't just an
anamoly, we are under a major onslaught, and I would guess that if this
account is representative we can expect major commercial sites to be down
from about 8:30 Monday morning until some time Wednesday.