Determining flags used to compile

brad at bradandkim.net brad at bradandkim.net
Sat Feb 21 13:36:35 CST 2004

Thanks Gerald.  Somehow I have gotten by without knowing this "obvious"
concept.  That was exactly the information I needed.

Brian Densmore wrote:

> This would make a good entry for a Linux tips and tricks reference.

I agree.  My exposure to Linux has been nearly 100% RedHat and I am not a
programmer so a quick and dirty glance behind the scenes of'./configure'
is valuable.

  -- Brad Crotchett <brad at bradandkim.net>