LISP program

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Fri Feb 20 22:04:58 CST 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:23:40 -0600 "Brian Densmore"
<DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> writes:
> [...]

I didn't think I said that LISP was the only language used for neural
nets or A.I.  I just used an example of what LISP can be used for.

> LISP was around long before they thought to create neural networks.

Nolo contendre.  :)

> LISP is actually better suited for Expert Systems which are governed
> by LISts of rules with which to Process.
> Neural networking is best done with hardware.
> But I used C++ to build neural networks in college.

Well yes, expert systems in LISP.  I did run across a few LISP projects
using LISP for A.I., though.