Determining flags used to compile

Brad brad at bradandkim.net
Fri Feb 20 19:34:51 CST 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 13:19, Leo J Mauler wrote:

> The original source and makefile (the makefile edited by a configure
> script) may still be on the original server, and the makefile would have
> all the original flags still in it.  Check the file dates to make sure
> that the makefile was modified (relative to the other files in the source
> directory), either by a programmer or the configure script.

I thought the Makefile would have that info but when I looked in it it
did not specify a particular directory even though freeradius is not
installed in the default directory.  That made me question whether this
Makefile would work or not.  So if it IS the original Makefile, I can
just copy it to the new server and skip the ./configure right?

Thanks,

Brad