Any Linux HPC Cluster Users Here?

Bryan Richard bryan at booknerd.net
Fri Feb 20 02:25:48 CST 2004

Hello All,

I've recently (today) been handed a few online editor responsibilities
for ClusterWorld.com and I would like to talk to people in the KC area
that are cluster/Grid developers or admins.

The type of things I would be interested in hearing about would be,

# What are you working on?
# What distro are you running?
# Number of nodes?
# Blades?
# Processor?
# Opinion on Grid?
# Storage for HPC?

I just saw the Linux Cluster job posted so there's apparently some work
in clusters happening in the KC area. Be happy to talk to anyone in HPC
either on or of the list.

Thanks,

- Bryan

Bryan Richard        |  voice:  +(913) 254 0592
Conference Director  |  mobile: +(913) 961 3601
QuarterPower Media   |  email:  brichard at clusterworldexpo.com