Mozilla Firebird stuff

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Feb 19 20:29:36 CST 2004

That's one thing that really ticks me off, how companies just
think they can take any generally used word in any language and
trademark it. Of course it reflects more on the braindead gov't
employees working in the PTA office that are allowing this stupid
behavior. It must be a job requirement for the PTA.
Help Wanted:
 Job requirements: IQ below 50 or be
 certifiably criminally insane.
 Send job applications and inkblot test result to:

 attn: Anti-personnel
 PTA
 10000 Stupid Ave.
 Washington, DC