nautilus

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Feb 18 15:07:26 CST 2004

I thought that was just a "feature" of Nautilus? ;')
Doesn't that happen to everyone that uses it?
(and yes It would crash on me too when I used it)
I also recommend KDE's file manager. It's the best one I've found.
I'd like to put it on my laptop, but don't want to install KDE so I
use xffm there. Not great but it never crashes and it gets the job done.