Mozilla Firebird stuff

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Feb 17 20:14:23 CST 2004

I'm afraid that would go just as well as my current attempts to repackage a Cisco VPN client.
Painful, ugly, and a lot of searching in the dark.  *mumbles about virtual NICs*

Brian Kelsay

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:07:57 -0600, Brian Kelsay wrote:
>Well, that explains why I had 2 bookmarks in the bookmark toolbar that referenced Phoenix.
Honestly, someone needs to clean up the structure of that program on all platforms.  It's
>way too confusing and  repetitive with lots of empty directories.

You just nominated yourself.

-Jared