Panda Active Scan

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Feb 17 19:22:59 CST 2004

I believe that is page is an online scanner only avail. to winders boxes with activex enabled.
That is the activeX that allows a remote program/website nearly unfettered control of your machine.
 You do however, have to click on a button to initiate the access.
I used a similar scanner from the RAV site one of the many times my brother's Winders ME box got
0wned by viruses and spyware.  That was before I found out about the free for personal use AVG
Antivirus.

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:56:17 -0600, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
>Has anybody ever used this?  Is it any good?
>http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principalhtm

Brian Kelsay