Mozilla Firebird stuff

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Feb 17 15:47:36 CST 2004

Anyone know where Firebird 0.7 stores the bookmarks?  I'm trying to migrate from 0.7 to Firefox 0.8
and I can't find my bookmarks.  I have however found  about ten chrome folders, three profile
directories, three bookmarks.html files and I'm about sick of looking at it.

This was on a Winders 2000 box, but it shouldn't make a difference.  I would also like to copy the
bookmarks to my Linux box or my portable flash device to use anywhere, to keep this on topic.

Next project, migration to Thunderbird from Mozilla Mail 1.6, which is getting sluggish.

Brian Kelsay