I think my server has been hacked

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Feb 16 20:40:00 CST 2004

I'll try to keep good notes. If I find anything useful in my
search or can come up with enough in my search that I could
make a presentation out of, I'll do an open office presentation out of it.
I'll also do one on what I'm doing to build a debian secure busybox server.

The new server is going to have this configuration if I can make it all work

sshd
apache-ssl+php
exim+courier-imap+pop3+squirrelmail over ssl
virtual hosting
possibly mysql or postgresql (not sure I really want this on a web/mail server)

My old system used postfix and a different webmail interface and no imap or pop.

<snip>