I think my server has been hacked

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 04:23:45 CST 2004

Nope. System has been accepting ssh from my home and
other locations for 3 years. It's certain now, my
server has been compromised. I brought it home to
anaylyze the disk in another machine. Then I'll format
those drives and reuse them somewhere else and finish
building the new dserver that's been sitting on the
floor of the nursery for months. Nothing like getting
rooted to stimulate one into action. :-/

I guess I didn't keep up on patches for remote
exploits.

Thanks,
Brian