Question on at and atq commands

Michael Shaw dbwizzard at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 15:39:04 CST 2004

John,

   I had exactly this same challenge while working in and HP/UX environment.
My memory fails me now but I think I captured the output of 'ar -l' (which
contained the actual command line scheduled) in a Korn shell array and then
used the output of the 'at -q' command to index into that array to identify
that command.  It was something like that anyway.  Hope this gives you
something to play with.

Michael Shaw
(816)525-2794
dbwizzard at kc.rr.com