after a small hiatus

xminos xminos at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 21:58:12 CST 2004

It runs our website server, our mail server, about 20 file servers, A few
other misc services run on white box linux. Also in our MIS department we
have the option of running linux on our desktops, as long as we are linux
experanced. Its great having a boss that open to linux. He is a strong
beliver in using whatever is best at the job.

Tim