Linux-friendly dial-up ISPs in Kansas City

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Wed Feb 4 16:33:37 CST 2004

We use kcnet.com for our dial-up ISDN service. Fair prices and straight
Internet connection. Other than the few hate mails my wife received from
them about keeping the IDSN connected for long periods of time and hogging
up two of their numbers everything has been fine.

I've always recommended them to people who want dial-up.