Is anyone interested in a Proliant 1600?

Richard Meeker rmeeker at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 04:54:16 CST 2004

I have a Compaq Proliant 1600 server that's decked out as far as this model
of server is concerned.  It's spec's are as follows:

Dual P3-600 MHz CPU's
1 GB RAM
4 9.1-GB Hot-Plug Drives with a 5-drive array cage
Smart 2/DH array controller
10/100 Netelligent Network Adapter
Integrated Management Display
CD-ROM
Floppy

I also have two boxes of spare parts for this server, including spare CPU,
VRM for the CPU, System board, expansion board, power supply, CD-Rom, and
Floppy drive.  This system has been tested with Redhat, Mandrake, and SuSE
since these distros work with this hardware right out of the box.  For you
Debian fans, you may have to do a little extra work :)

Please email me off list if you are interested.

--
Rick Meeker