Finally made it to KCMO.

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 00:29:42 CDT 2003

That would be on the first Wednesday of the month.  Not this week because
the month starts on Thurs., but the following Wed. May 7th. and on the third
Tuesday May 20th.  KCLUG meets at the downtown library.  See the webpage
www.kclug.org for further details.

The ILUG meets each Saturday at Vatterott College across the highway from
the KC Chiefs and Royals stadiums from 10-2.   See www.ilug.org for further
details.
Welcome to KC!
Brian