Sendmail stuff

jcho at jcho.net jcho at jcho.net
Sat Apr 26 03:47:31 CDT 2003

well, I may have something to say  about this:

you should make your domain work first,
simply sendmail will do whatever dns server tells you to do.

so, your dns server should have mx record pointing to ohrberg.org
instead of ssh.ohrberg.org

then, once your have this work,
you can do below.

but,  masquerade is not necessary since you are using one domain name.

thanks!

Joe Cho
jcho at jcho.net
a member of kclug.