SCSI Install

Damon damon at bswireless.com
Fri Apr 25 20:55:17 CDT 2003

Brian,, you said:
For debian you need the driver.bin floppy image.
Download it here:
ftp.debian.org/stable/disks-i386/current/

it should have a driver for your card. It is fairly standard.
It may not indicate your *exact* card. But if you find one in
the same *family* try it.
I tried this ftp but it does not exist.. i searched through debian's
site as well and no go for driver.bin....but i may not be looking in
the right place. Can i install the debian disk on a blank partition on
one of my hard drives and tell lilo.conf to boot from that? is that
even possible?

Still fumbling
Damon
--Chase Your Dreams They Cant Run Forever--