Hacked systems and the law

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue Apr 22 18:47:24 CDT 2003

Thanks for the info.  Luckily I actually have very few "hosting only"
clients that would have had a username/password compromised.  The other 98%
would be sites that I maintain . . . so although I need to change the PW it
won't be a huge deal . . . and they were getting all new ones shortly with
the new server anyway.  ;-)

-- Bradley Miller