Suggestions.

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Tue Apr 22 17:35:01 CDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Steven Elling wrote:

> Have you thought about using distcc and ccache?

Thanks, I'll have to try those out.  Once I compiled my kernel using
make's fork bomb option "make -j bzlilo" (try THAT sometime) and wanted to
know how distribute the insane load to other machines.

Homepage:  http://distcc.samba.org/
machines on a network

Homepage:  http://ccache.samba.org/
your compiler to safely cache compilation output. When the same code is
compiled again the cached output is used giving a significant speedup.

--
Programming C shells by the sea shore since 1994.
http://dattaway.org