Swap Beer meet more details

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Tue Apr 22 16:03:33 CDT 2003

Quoting numa at thenuma.com:

> Show up around noon, 1:00 sounds good to me.  As far as leaving, whatever.
>  I don't set times for people leaving, because that might be more
> conducive to driving before one is prepared to drive.

I'm planning to show up with a borrowed truck, so y'all might want to come
prepared.  I have more than a dozen systems of various functionality and
completeness - mostly P1 level stuff, a couple of useful capacity.  Three Win
3.1 era NEC notebooks, a great big (dead) EISA tower system, etc.  Need to get
some cash out of this stuff, but I'd rather sell it here than on ebay and have
to ship it.