Hacked systems and the law

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Tue Apr 22 12:17:29 CDT 2003

To MAKE SURE that noone can use my junkmail and sign up for stuff without my knowing about it, I
take out the response envelope, rip the rest in half, stuff it in the envelope and then throw it in
the mail. Hey, if they can send me crap I don't want, I should be able to do the same to them.

Anybody know if those guys collected 1 million AOL cd's yet? I know they were going to dump 1
million cd's on the front yard of the AOL main office...

	/Mick