UDP Port 53

gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org
Mon Apr 21 19:12:39 CDT 2003

I run a DNS server over my RoadRunner account.  You don't need to get them
involved.  I registered my domain through domainmonger.  Through their
admin tool I was able to set up a dns server based on my domain name.
Basically I put in the name and ip. (nameserver1.mydomain.com
65.11.11.11.2).  Then set up bind on my linux box to answer dns requests.

Now if my IP changes, I do have to go back out to domainmonger and update
my info, then wait a day or two for the changes to propagate.

I can be easily done, but it is against your RoadRunner terms of service.

> One of the parties that would have to
participate