Keyboards

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Sun Apr 20 17:26:09 CDT 2003

If I recall correctly, Microsoft patented the windows keys and the funtions
they do.  I cant find the article on google, but I do remember reading that
no one can use that key in the same way as windows uses it (bringing up a
menu). But they can use them for other things (like launching a program) by
a default. But you can play around and make any key do whatever you want.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Keyboard-and-Console-HOWTO-14.html