SPARC users

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 17:00:12 CDT 2003

Did I start this new hobby of yours? lol
Im running Aurora linux on mine at the moment. its
based off of 7.3 if i remember right. im not at home
so i cant check the kernel, but i do know that i
updated it. think im gonna ditch it it all together
once i get solaris installed.
so what kind of stuff have you accumulated?