Hard Drive Reshuffle

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 12:09:04 CDT 2003

Ghost does allow the resizing of partitions and it works with Windows and
Linux.  As always if you are doing this to a Windows partition, defrag it
first.  Even just Ghosting it defrag it first.  Also, you might want to make
your partitions ahead of time on the destination drive and if you change the
partition location you will have to change /etc/fstab.  e.g. / moves from
hda9 to hda1.