Domain xfer scam

Brad Spangler brad_spangler at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 01:07:19 CDT 2003

Well, as I understand it just about anyone can sign up
to be a reseller of registration services.

Does the stationary of this "Domain Registry of
America" list his/her/its/their URL? Float them a
counter-offer to renew it for only $100. For $150 they
can get the premium plan which comes with a genuine
imitation gold plated paperclip (or something like
that).   :)

--- Charles Steinkuehler <charles at steinkuehler.net>