Free (after rebate) USB 64MB drive ( shipping)

Rusty Brown kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 12:17:32 CDT 2003

This looks like a kind of a scam when you read the fine print. You must
purchase the item on the 16th or 17th (yesterday or today) and mail in
the rebate form, the sales receipt AND THE UPC FROM the box all WITHIN
5 DAYS OF PURCHASE. Unless you opt for overnight delivery, there's no
way you'll have the UPC from the box in 5 days.

I'd say unless you want to pay the full price for this item, don't
bother purchasing it today. The chances of collecting that rebate are
slim at best.

Too bad, I could have used one of those "toys". Oh well...thanks for
trying. And if you try it, let me know if you actually get the rebate.