Beuwolf Clusters

Roberts, Jack C. Jack.Roberts at jhuapl.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:44:00 CDT 2003

To Whom it may concern,

I work for The Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Laboratory in
Baltimore (Laurel), Maryland.  We have a FE model of the human torso with
all internal organs that we are running ballistic impact studies on.  The
impact studies for this model require about 24 hours to run on two PC's.  I
really would like to get this time down because we need to do a parametric
study that involves a number of runs.  Is there anyone I could contact to
see if I could have our FE analysis run on a beuwolf cluster ?  It would be
nice to get the run time down to minutes or at least only a couple of hours.

Thanks for your help

Jack

Jack C. Roberts, Ph.D.
Principal Professional Staff