Mozilla

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Apr 13 04:15:31 CDT 2003

I am just getting moved over to a new Linux desktop machine.  New MB,
CPU, hard drive, fresh install of RH 8.0, new case and new powered by
Linux sticker!  (grin)

I had been running the same old tired machine for over 4 years with
several versions of RH  (6.0 thru 7.3) and had been using Netscape.  Now
I was wanting to skip netscape and just use the included Mozilla and I
have a question.

What do people use for a spell checker with mozilla?????

 I got to, got to, got to have a spell checker!!!