IN NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Removed - Unauthorized Copies

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Apr 13 04:07:47 CDT 2003

Check your license and make sure that you actually DO have the right to
sell this copy, but I suspect that this was just an over reaction on
eBay's part.

It is easy to understand their position though.  M$ and their thugs are
so ugly to deal with that eBay will not take a chance of running up
against them.  It is awfully expensive when that big dog barks!

The automated scannner probably saw 'CD' and '3.1' and assumed it might
be protected software and kicked you out.  Write to them and explain
that this is open source software and  send them a link to the license
on Knoppix's web site.

Note:  I am assuming that everything is on the up and up here and that
this ISN'T the result of a FUD campaign from our dear friends in Redmond.