mysql support in php

Aaron Johnson ajohnson77 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 11 21:17:56 CDT 2003

Hi guys,  my name is Aaron and I'm fairly new to linux.  I'm running RH 7.3
and am having problems configuring PHP to work with mysql, specifically I'm
trying to set horde webmail on my box.  PHP was originally configured during
the OS install, along with apache 1.3.  I have the original args passed to
./configure and I think I know what needs to be added to that list, but I'm
not sure where I need to run ./configure or if there is an easier way to do
it.  I parsed /etc/php.ini and didn't see anything obvious.  I'd appreciate
any advice anyone has to offer.