Things are different here...

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Apr 11 14:22:31 CDT 2003

I didn't notice any of that when I was in London in November.
Maybe it's just the area you're in.
When I wanted a shower I just turned on the faucet.
And the keyboard in the cafes all looked normal to me except
for the British pound sign replacing the $ sign. But maybe
I'm not observant enough. There are plenty of primitive places
in the US too.