Closed source?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Apr 10 14:42:14 CDT 2003

I buy open source software.
If someone were to develop a nice little DTP app, made for DTP
illiterates like me.
I'd buy that too!
I don't base my decision to buy or not to buy based on whether it is
open source.
It's really not that hard to figure out how to make money writing and
selling open source. But nobody seems to have grasped the idea yet. Just
need a new open source license that restricts redistribution without
paying for the right.

Brian