Firewall logs

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 14:38:21 CDT 2003

I am using a router, its a netgear. the destination ip
is the one assigned to my router. i have had this
router for about 4 months now, and this has only
started happening in the last few days. I have changed
no settings at all. other than a few isolated
incidents, i have had no suspicious things going on
until now. you would think after a good port scan,
this clown would realize i dont have any trojans on my
boxes (this i know). and from past experience, i know
that Comcast is NOT very helpful with things like
this.

http://www.iss.net/security_center/advice/Exploits/Ports/3150/default.htm