Alarm Clock

Kevin Hodle kevinh at aos5.com
Wed Apr 9 22:26:57 CDT 2003

What about the ASCII beeps!?  People hate ASCII beeps.  An endless
stream of them would be motivation enough for anyone to wake up (just
ask jake, who sometimes uses a perl script on the box in my room that
'walls' messages that say 'wake up!' infinitely.. His ssh session
usually dies shortly after that).

Kevin Hodle
CCNA, Network+, A+
Alexander Open Systems