Never ceases to amaze

Patrick Thurmond p_thurmond at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 00:02:38 CDT 2003

What did you do, use the OEMs installer or did you do
the true nerd thing and actually use the INF files to
install it. If you used the OEM install program OF
COURSE it will reboot, the executable is designed for
all Windows OSes, not just XP. All the installers I
have seen that are strictly XP designed for work great
without rebooting. Case and point, use something
designed for Win9x and it will treat it like Win9x.
As for the amount of support work I do, I take about
20 to 25 calls per day and they can range from Win 3.1
(Although uncommon) to WinXP and I support everything
in between, hardware, software, peripherals,
everything!!!