Spam Advise

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Tue Apr 8 15:41:38 CDT 2003

http://www.upserve.com/spammunition/default.asp
Here is the link to Spammunition for those of you who have to use Outlook at
your place of business or have not switched yet to linux for email.   It
took me a while to find as the original poster mis-spelled Spammunition.  It
cannot be used for Outlook Express, only for full-blown Outlook 2000 and
above.